You Dream It. We build it.
While building the foundation with civil engineering practices and over 50 years of collaborative partner experience, Coleman Industrial Group and its subsidiary, VISCO Transportation, Inc, have provided communities the planning and management of roadway systems for public agencies and private corporations throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
With the entire construction project process in mind, from initial site surveying to earthwork, stormwater management, training, and development, to providing routine maintenance for uncertain weather conditions, to complete construction project delivery, Coleman Industrial Group’s main focus is to provide value-added, quality services and innovative practices for roadway/highway and bridge construction projects.
- Civil Construction
- Pipe & Bridge Planning & Placement
- HMA Milling & Paving
- Utilities and Drainage Construction
- Construction Management
- Urban Planning & Feasibility
- Materials Transport
- Certified Stormwater Inspector; NPDES
- Caterpillar Level III – Certified Heavy Equipment Operator
- Certified Disaster Relief Emergency Manager – FEMA
- Federal Highway Administration; Certified Small Business; NCDOT prequalified
- 25+ years of Construction Management
- NC Highway GC Unlimited License # 83076 – VISCO Transportation
- NC DOT Pre-Qualified Prime Contractor – VISCO Transportation
- Project Manager of over 1000 civil construction projects
- 50 years construction management experience
- Advanced degrees in Civil Engineering and Business Management
- Effectively managed and maintained 1,975 miles of county (Monroe County, MI), 1,500 miles of urban city (City of Durham), and 1,800 state (NCDOT) lane miles from 2005-present as a high-level engineer & director
- Designed heavy equipment training program and training center in Durham, NC
- Facilitator of hurricane cleanup efforts, including post hurricane economic development and infrastructure assessment programs
- Responsible for over $250 Million of in-place construction and rehabilitation.