Alpine Road Culvert Replacement
- Project Start Date: May 2020
- Project Completion: October 2020
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Project Type: Heavy / Highway
About this Project
The Alpine Road Culvert Replacement project, located in Durham County, involved the complete replacement of the existing storm drainage culvert where Alpine Road intersects Tributary C of Third Fork Creek.
This project included multiple divisions:
- Division 31 – Earthwork, Erosion and Sedimentation Controls
- Division 33 – Utilities, Storm Drainage Utilities, Culverts, Concrete Culverts, Ponds and Reservoirs
- Division 35 – Waterway and Marine Construction, Shoreline Protection, Waterway Construction and Equipment
The Oxford Roundabout and Resurfacing project was located in Oxford, North Carolina, and began in June 2021.
The Buckingham Road Culvert project was located in Durham, North Carolina, where Coleman Industrial Group completed the project on budget.