Coleman Industrial Group provides asphalt and concrete paving services in all 100 counties in North Carolina. Being based in the Raleigh-Durham area, CIG, Inc., has provided these services for industrial, commercial, and municipal construction projects. We are licensed and bonded General Contractors, # 83076, with Unlimited Building & Highway license and a NCDOT Pre-Qualified Paving Contractor Bidder
After the initial site visit and review of job plans, we can determine the best paving and cost effective solution for:
- New Construction: Our crews will excavate and remove the existing grass, dirt, concrete asphalt, or stone to the desired design depth. We will supply and install a crushed aggregate base course, compacted in lifts to the correct design elevations.
- Remove and Replace: Coleman Industrial Group has the ability to remove the existing pavement section down to the stone layer. The existing sub-base will be regraded to ensure proper drainage and compacted in preparation for the new asphalt or concrete to be installed to the desired thickness.
- Mill and Resurface: If the surface of your pavement is structurally sound, but has cracks, our crews can remove the deteriorated, wearing surface of your asphalt or concrete. During this process, we’re able to prepare the surface to the best grade possible for the drainage for stormwater. After milling the surface and applying the tack coat for binding to the existing asphalt, a new layer will be installed and returned to match the previous grade.
- New Paving Construction
- Clearing & Grubbing
- Aggregate Base Course
- Shoulder Construction
- Asphalt Concrete Plant Mix Pavements & Repair
- Incidental Concrete
- Curb & Gutter
- Sidewalk, Driveways and Wheelchair Ramps
- Concrete Saw Cutting
- Concrete Barrier
- Crack & Joint Seal Repair
- Work Zone Signs – Ground & Barricade Mounted
WE ARE THE LEADERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY!